Terms and Conditions
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.investmentsecured.com.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The Investmentsecured GmbH based in Wörrstadt, based in business Am Krag 80, 55286 Wörrstadt (hereinafter also referred to as “INVESTMENTSECURED“) is an intermediary of financial instruments focusing on start-up, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and ecological as well as ethical and social investments.
The following General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter also referred to as the “Terms and Conditions” or GTC) apply to all business relationships between the INVESTMENTSECURED and the (potential) investor (s) or the beneficial owner (hereinafter also referred to as “the investor”).
For the purposes of these terms and conditions, unless otherwise stated in individual cases, the following definitions apply:
- “financial instrument“: investments, securities, investment funds, debt instruments, shares in legal persons, partnerships and other companies as well as other investment opportunities;
- “investment“: the offer of a financial instrument;
- “Issuer” means the person or company whose financial instrument is issued on the basis of a public offer;
- “Vendor” means the person or company publicly offering a financial instrument of an issuer; this can also be the issuer itself;
- “investor” means an customer who has acquired one or more investments;
- “investment brokerage” means the brokering of transactions concerning the purchase and sale of financial instruments (section 1 (1a) sentence 2 no. 1 KWG), i. the merging of issuers / offerors on the one hand and investors on the other hand to conclude transactions concerning the acquisition and disposal of financial instruments;
- “Online Distribution“: mediation using the Internet as a distribution channel; the investor can obtain information from the PC about possible investments and purchase them;
- “offline distribution“: mediation by conventional means without the use of the Internet as a distribution channel, instead, for example, by post or in personal contact;
- “Online Brokerage Platform”: the integrated web portal of the INVESTMENTSECURED under the web address www.INVESTMENTSECURED.com for the online distribution by INVESTMENTSECURED;
- “Visitors“: investors not registered on the online brokerage platform;
- “Users“: Issuers, Vendors and investors registered on the online brokerage platform;
- “Subscription“: the filing of a declaration of intent to conclude a contract for the acquisition of a financial instrument. The purchase of an investment is expressly considered a subscription and a declaration of intent;
- Contract Completeness “: all contract-relevant documents including the personal identification and the account data (giro and / or custody account) are available from INVESTMENTSECURED.
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to all business relationships between INVESTMENTSECURED and the investors, in particular to all brokerage and other services offered on the online platform and offline, unless expressly agreed otherwise in individual cases.
- The contractual relationships between issuers, vendors and providers with investors are not the subject of these terms and conditions.
- The currently valid version of the GTC can be viewed and downloaded from the website https://www.investmentsecured.com/terms-and-conditions/.
- By registering on the online brokerage platform, but at the latest when using the brokerage service of Investmentsecured GmbH, in particular by subscribing for an investment, the investor accepts these General Terms and Conditions of Investmentsecured GmbH in a legally binding manner.
- By registering on the online brokerage platform, but no later than by using the brokerage service of Investmentsecured GmbH, in particular by publishing an investment, the issuer/vendor acknowledges these General Terms and Conditions of Investmentsecured GmbH in a legally binding manner.
- Terms and Conditions of Investors shall not apply, even if INVESTMENTSECURED has not expressly objected to their application in individual cases.
III. Business purpose
- INVESTMENTSECURED provides financial services in the form of investment brokerage. It provides investors with financial instruments focusing on Start Up, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), and environmental, ethical and social investments.
- INVESTMENTSECURED is a tied agent within the meaning of § 2 (10) sentence 6 KWG.
- INVESTMENTSECURED introduces financial instruments to the investors by means of investment brokerage of the issuer or vendor and informs them about them. In principle, it offers its placement services both online and offline although Investmentsecured itself is not allowed to obtain ownership or possession of funds or investments of the investor in the course of brokering financial instruments on behalf of third parties.
- INVESTMENTSECURED operates the online brokerage platform INVESTMENTSECURED.com as part of its business purpose. In addition to informing interested investors, this also serves to broker financial instruments.
- In addition, INVESTMENTSECURED will generally take over investor management for the issuers or vendors of the brokered investments if and in so far as not otherwise stipulated and disclosed in individual cases of an investment.
- INVESTMENTSECURED expressly provides no asset, investment or tax advice. In that regard, INVESTMENTSECURED advises any interested investor to seek advice from an appropriately qualified and dependent expert before subscribing to an INVESTMENTSECURED
IV. INVESTMENTSECURED as a tied agent
- The Investmentsecured GmbH is a contractually bound intermediary under § 2 para. 10 sentence 6 of the German Banking Act (KWG). and entered in the list of tied agents at the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin). The liable company is Investmentsecured GmbH, Am Krag 80, 55286 Wörrstadt.
- INVESTMENTSECURED is registered in the public register of tied agents pursuant to section 2 (10) sentence 6 KWG of the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin). The register can be found at https://portal.mvp.bafin.de/database/VGVInfo.
- INVESTMENTSECURED is subject to statutory records and retention obligations, in particular pursuant to Section 34 of the German Securities Trading Act (WpHG), for its brokerage activities. INVESTMENTSECURED, as a tied agent, is obliged to tolerate control and monitoring options pursuant to § 25a (2) sentence 1 KWG and § 33 (2) WpHG audits and inspections of their business premises by the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) and to participate in these audits.
V. Online sales via the online brokerage platform
V.1 Content and Registration
- The online brokerage platform enables its users to inform themselves about financial instruments of various vendors / issuers, to publish and, if applicable, to purchase/draw these financial instruments online and / or offline in compliance with the legal provisions and the terms of the respective offer. Investments according to § 2a Investment Act (VermAnlG, sog. “Swarm/Crowd Financing”) can only be drawn online.
- In order to be able to make full use of the online brokerage platform and its range of services offered by INVESTMENTSECURED, investors must register on the online brokerage platform. The registration requires the release (activation) by INVESTMENTSECURED which is in the own discretion of INVESTMENTSECURED. Registration is free for the user.
- The registration requires that the user is a natural person who has reached the age of 18 and is fully legally capable of trading. Once the user is activated, he may also register as an authorized officer for other beneficial owners (third parties), in particular for legal entities such as companies, associations or foundations, and subscribe to financial instruments for such third parties. Registration as an authorized representative requires further information about the beneficial owner and evidence, in particular about the authorization to act (eg commercial register extracts).
- As part of the registration and use of the online brokerage platform, the user is obliged to provide truthful information about his personal data at any time, in particular as part of his identification under the Money Laundering Act. Users who provide false personal information to INVESTMENTSECURED may be excluded at any time, without notice and without prior notification, from the use of the online brokerage platform.
- The use of disposable e-mail addresses and the multiple registration of a user will not be tolerated and may also lead to the exclusion of the use of the online brokerage platform.
- The investor has no claim to the use of the online brokerage platform. INVESTMENTSECURED is at any time free to refuse registration to investors or to exclude users from the use of the online brokerage platform, in whole or in part. This applies in particular if vendors / investors / users violate applicable laws or morality or otherwise behave inappropriately, in particular racist, discriminatory, pornographic or insulting content will not be tolerated.
V.2 Use of online services Platform
- INVESTMENTSECURED provides the user with the online brokerage platform free of charge.
- The user has the sole and full responsibility to protect his access data (in particular username and password) for the use of the online platform against misuse. If the user suspects that third parties have access to the access data, or that the user account is or could be misused, he must notify the platform operator immediately and immediately change his access data. In case of suspected misuse of the online brokerage platform by the user or by third parties, INVESTMENTSECURED is free to temporarily or permanently exclude users from its use with immediate effect.
- The user must also ensure that the personal and investor-specific data stored in his user profile are always truthful and up-to-date. In particular, he is obliged to keep a valid email account available for receiving emails at any time.
- The communication between the user and INVESTMENTSECURED takes place in German or English. The communication channels available to the user are the telephone, postal letter, e-mail and online contact forms, unless a particular communication path is prescribed or required in individual cases. Thus, for various contractual matters (eg change of bank details, change of address, termination of contracts, inheritance, transfer of financial instruments) only written communication by post and personally signed letter is permitted, if and insofar as Investmentsecured GmbH does not provide its own online platform, Password protected and, if necessary, mTAN method for protected communication paths.
- Declarations of intent of any kind, in particular orders, of the issuer/vendor / investor to INVESTMENTSECURED must have their contents unequivocally identified. Changes, confirmations, recalls or repetitions of orders must be marked as such. Declarations of intent, in particular changes or the recall of orders, must be received by INVESTMENTSECURED in good time, taking due account of proper working days and times. INVESTMENTSECURED assumes no responsibility for the proper, timely processing of ambiguous or untimely declarations of intent of the investor.
- The user may gain access to additional features of the online brokerage platform (eg, “commenting features” and other “community features”). The user is not entitled to the use of these functions and can be excluded at any time from any or all functions, in particular if he violates a contribution against applicable laws or morality or otherwise behaves inappropriately. In particular, posts with racist, discriminatory, pornographic or insulting content will not be tolerated and may result in the immediate exclusion of the user from the entire online brokerage platform. In particular, INVESTMENTSECURED can refuse to publish entries in the community function, even if they are comments that have an advisory character, in particular in terms of capital market law. In order to ensure the above principles, contributions are regularly reviewed and put online by INVESTMENTSECURED. In case of violations, the contributions will be deleted by Investmentsecured.
- If and insofar as INVESTMENTSECURED offers the user the mTAN procedure for submitting declarations of intent (in particular purchases to subscriptions), the investor must provide his mobile number INVESTMENTSECURED in good time before submitting the declaration of intent. Subsequent changes to the mobile phone number are only possible via the input of a mTAN to the previously used mobile phone number or in writing with a personal signature. The user is not entitled to use the mTAN procedure.
V.3 Subscription / Conclusion
- INVESTMENTSECURED provides issuers / vendors with the online brokerage platform so that they can present the information on their respective investment to the interested investor for their investment decision. For the content, completeness and correctness of the respective investment information, only the vendor and / or the issuer are responsible. This applies in particular to the extent and to the posibility that INVESTMENTSECURED discloses investments that have been taken from the respective representations, information or documents of the issuer or vendor, in particular any returns or prospective returns reported by the issuers or vendors or information on the probable forecast Development of financial instruments.
- The options for acquiring investments are generally limited in time. The duration of the offer is determined individually for each financial instrument. The Issuer / vendor or INVESTMENTSECURED reserves the right to extend or shorten the Offer Period at any time and for any length of time, and to terminate the Offer early, especially in the case of full placement. If it comes to the case of over-placement, the first come principle applies. Decisive is the completeness of the contract. If a subscription/investment amount exceeds the available volume of a financial instrument, the subscription/investment amount offered by the investor may be reduced according to the volume still available.
- The user has the sole responsibility to obtain and review all information required for his investment decision. The user therefore undertakes to intensively examine the documents, the circumstances and the risks of the financial instrument before subscribing for a financial instrument. He decides alone and on his own responsibility about the subscription of the investments. Particular reference is made to Section III Number 4. 5. and 6. of these Terms and Conditions.
- To conclude a contract for the acquisition of a financial instrument, it is necessary that the user on the online brokerage platform completely and truthfully fill all the electronic form pages of the subscription process and at the end of the subscription process on the overall overview the button “invest now “, “Buy now” or “buy”. Hereby the user gives the offer on the acquisition of the respective financial instrument, which means however no contract conclusion. The contract for the acquisition of the relevant financial instrument will only come into effect if (a) the contract is complete, (b.) The vendor or issuer or a third party commissioned by the latter accepts the user’s subscription and (c.) INVESTMENTSECURED confirms the acquisition in an e-mail.
- It is at the sole discretion of the vendor / issuer or the third party commissioned by the latter to accept the subscription of the user in whole or in part, unless the offer conditions of the respective investment explicitly stipulate otherwise. If INVESTMENTSECURED is instructed to decide on acceptance or rejection in individual cases, this will be announced in advance in the offer conditions of the respective investment.
- Details of the offer, the subscription, the conclusion of the contract as well as the further terms and conditions of purchase and restrictions are set out in the contracts and contractual terms confirmed by the user in the course of the subscription process.
V.4 payment processing
- Payments made as part of the acquisition of financial instruments by investors shall be made exclusively with the intermediary of an external payment service provider settled or instructed directly by the investors to the respective vendors / issuers. INVESTMENTSECURED does not accept and / or make any payments. Details are set out in the contracts and contractual terms confirmed by the user in the course of the subscription process.
- If the purchase price for a financial instrument is withdrawn by an investor via SEPA direct debit, the pre-notification deadline is reduced to 2 days.
- In the case of payment by SEPA direct debit, the investor must provide sufficient cover for his account. Costs incurred as a result of non-payment or reversal of direct debits are to be borne by the investor as long as the non-redemption or chargeback was not caused by INVESTMENTSECURED or the respective payee.
V.5 Availability of the online brokerage platform
- INVESTMENTSECURED strives to achieve the full availability of the online brokerage platform at all times within economically and technically reasonable limits. A claim on the part of the user for the availability of the online brokerage platform does not exist and cannot be guaranteed by INVESTMENTSECURED (not least because of factors that are not within the sphere of influence of INVESTMENTSECURED). Events beyond the control of INVESTMENTSECURED may result in the short or long-term unavailability of the online brokerage platform.
- INVESTMENTSECURED reserves the right to restrict all or part of the online brokerage platform and related services at any time, for example, for reasons of capacity, maintenance / repair and other technical measures, for security reasons or when deemed necessary for other reasons. If maintenance or repair work is carried out which leads to limited accessibility of the online brokerage platform, the user will be informed in an appropriate manner on the platform.
- Depending on the individual technical equipment of the user and the quality of his data connection, there may be restrictions on the accessibility and use of the online switching platform. The user is responsible for creating the technical framework that enables him to reach the online brokerage platform without restrictions. To use the online switching platform, the user may also have to adjust corresponding settings on his computer or other devices, e.g. allow the storage of cookies.
- INVESTMENTSECURED is not liable for any consequences that may result from the limited availability or non-availability of the online platform.
V.6 Contract Term / Termination
- The contract of use for the online platform between INVESTMENTSECURED and the user is concluded for an indefinite period. The user contract can be terminated by the user and by INVESTMENTSECURED at any time with a period of notice of 21 days to the end of the month. The right to extraordinary termination for cause remains unaffected for both parties.
- Any termination requires the text form (for example, by mail to service@INVESTMENTSECURED.com ).
- Financial instruments acquired by the investor, their management and settlement by INVESTMENTSECURED as well as the recording and documentation obligations of INVESTMENTSECURED shall remain unaffected by termination.
VI. The offline sales
- If an investor does not wish to subscribe online for financial instruments in which a subscription is also permitted outside the online platform and admitted by the Vendor / Issuer and INVESTMENTSECURED, the investor must provide the relevant subscription form for the acquisition of the investment together with all other necessary documents in paper version with original signature by post to INVESTMENTSECURED. The communication channels to investors who invest in such financial instruments are set out in the relevant subscription documents.
- INVESTMENTSECURED will not charge the investor any fees or expenses for sending information or subscription documents through INVESTMENTSECURED to the investor by post.
- Investors who subscribe outside of the online brokerage platform will receive online access (login) to the online brokerage platform to manage their financial instruments. The use is not mandatory if the acquired financial instruments can also be managed without online access. The Issuer/ vendors or the INVESTMENTSECURED will be informed about this in the subscription documents.
- In addition, the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions for Online Distribution (section V above) shall apply accordingly to offline distribution, insofar as applicable to offline distribution.
VII. Costs, fees, commissions
- The use of the online switching platform is basically free of charge.
- In connection with the brokerage of financial instruments, INVESTMENTSECURED always receives sales-related fees (commissions) from the respective issuers/vendors and / or investors. The actual compensation will be published in the respective individual case in a suitable manner on the website of the INVESTMENTSECURED INVESTMENTSECURED.com by the issuer/vendor and / or investor. In addition, INVESTMENTSECURED will provide investors with details of their compensation on demand.
- The vendor/issuer and / or investor agrees that the financial services institution INVESTMENTSECURED withholds the respective revenue-related remuneration paid to them, insofar as the acceptance of payments and / or remuneration is legally permissible. The provider / investor agrees to the extent that the remuneration should remain with INVESTMENTSECURED and in deviation from the legal regulation of business care according to §§ 675, 667 BGB and § 384 HGB are not to be issued to the investor.
- INVESTMENTSECURED reserves the right to offer further services in the future and to collect any fees and / or fees for these services; INVESTMENTSECURED will in each case announce this in a suitable manner on the website of the INVESTMENTSECURED under www.INVESTMENTSECURED.com and if necessary, specify this in additional terms and conditions.
VIII. Data protection
- INVESTMENTSECURED will collect, store, process, transfer and use personal and / or company-related data in the course of its business relationships, in particular with investors. INVESTMENTSECURED will comply with all requirements under German and European data protection law, in particular the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG).
- Data processing also includes the transmission of data to the respective issuer or vendor, and other service providers or third parties involved in the mediation, subscription, administration and settlement of investments, in particular payments (eg interest, dividends or repayments) can be made to the investors and the corresponding tax declarations or declarations (eg for the purposes of capital gains tax, the solidarity surcharge and, if applicable, the church tax) can be made.
- Against the processing or use of this data for advertising, opinion research or market research purposes, the investor is entitled to a free and any right of objection at any time (see § 28 (4) BDSG). Upon request, the investor will receive information about the data stored about him at any time.
- The investor expressly authorizes INVESTMENTSECURED to collect, store, process, use and forward the data referred to in points 1 and 2 above in the cases specified therein. This is valid until further notice.
- The investor has the right, at any time and free of charge, to revoke the granted consent to INVESTMENTSECURED for data collection and data use with future effect by e-mailing INVESTMENTSECURED. Any statutory storage obligations, in particular due to the Money Laundering Act (GWG), shall remain unaffected by the revocation of the investor.
- Investors must treat the contents of the acquired investments as well as all information and documents they obtain in connection with the acquisition, holding, administration and sale of the investments, as confidential unless these are publicly accessible. In particular, this includes all contracts with the provider or issuer as well as the information and documents obtained in connection with the respective investment, in particular investor brochures, business models and annual reports, company data, data on the production of electricity or the technical availability of energy facilities and information on the course of an investment.
X. Limitation of Liability / Statute of Limitations
- The liability of INVESTMENTSECURED is excluded subject to conflicting statutory provisions or subsequent limitations of liability.
- INVESTMENTSECURED shall only be liable for intentional or grossly negligent breaches of duty. Excluded from this is the liability for injury to life, limb and health as well as essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) for which INVESTMENTSECURED is already liable for simple negligence.
- INVESTMENTSECURED shall not be liable for any tax, economic or legal objectives pursued by the investors, providers or issuers in connection with the investments, in particular not the success of the respective financial instruments or compliance with forecasts made in connection with the respective financial instruments.
- The above exclusions and limitations of liability also apply to the employees of INVESTMENTSECURED and their respective vicarious agents and other third parties whose contracts INVESTMENTSECURED use to fulfill the contract.
- Potential investor claims against INVESTMENTSECURED based on the inaccuracy and / or incompleteness of certain information contained in the documents and information provided are, to the extent permitted by law, time-barred within one year from the date on which the investor withdraws from the Inaccuracy or incompleteness has become known, but no later than three years from the date of the first publication of the relevant documents and information on the online brokerage platform.
- Possible claims of the investor based on the fact that INVESTMENTSECURED has provided incorrect and / or incomplete information, or incorrect and / or incomplete information is contained on the online brokerage platform, are time-barred as far as legally permissible – within one year from the time at which the investor became aware of the incorrectness and / or incompleteness, but at the latest after three years from the time at which the investor acquired the investment.
XI. Change of Terms, Termination of Services
- INVESTMENTSECURED reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time and without stating reasons with effect for the future. The currently valid version of the GTC is available at https://www.investmentsecured.com/terms-and-conditions/.
- Amendments will be communicated to the users: issuers/vendors/ investors in a reasonable time before the changes take effect, at the latest however fourteen days before, via the online brokerage platform and sent to the e-mail address provided by the user, as far as an e-mail address each deposited.
- The changes to the terms and conditions shall be deemed to have been accepted by the user issuer/vendor/ investor unless he objects in writing within a period of fourteen days after receipt of the change notice. The platform operator will inform the user via Notice on the significance of this deadline and the legal consequences of any silence.
XII. Risk Warnings / Potential Conflicts of Interest
- Investments brokered by INVESTMENTSECURED involve economic, legal and tax risks. They can develop differently than expected. The acquisition of investments entails the risk of partial or total loss of the capital invested (partial loss risk or total loss risk). The investments are only suitable for those investors who can cope with a partial or complete loss of the invested capital in case of negative development. In principle, they are not suitable for investors who have short-term liquidity needs and, in particular, are not suitable for old-age provision.
- The brokerage activities of INVESTMENTSECURED may be linked to potential conflicts of interest between the interests of INVESTMENTSECURED, the respective issuers and the investors. In particular, INVESTMENTSECURED has an interest in successfully brokering financial instruments with the highest possible placement volume due to its commission-based remuneration. In addition, potential conflicts of interest may arise, in particular in connection with the following matters: any final commissions from brokered financial instruments, any performance related remuneration of members of the respective management and / or supervisory bodies or employees, personal identity of the members of the respective management and / or supervisory bodies or of the shareholders. There is a risk that the individuals may make decisions or take actions that could directly or indirectly adversely affect the economic performance of the relevant investment because of conflicts of interest for or against their own interests or the interests of investors.
XIII. Copyright / Grant of copyright
- INVESTMENTSECURED or the respective provider or manufacturer has copyright and other proprietary rights on all websites (including source code, software, layout etc.) and their contents. The retrieval, copying and saving as well as the editing and reworking of the web pages and contents may be made solely for private, non-commercial use. Copyright and brand names may not be altered or removed. All further actions require the prior written consent of INVESTMENTSECURED.
- The establishment of inline or hyperlinks of other websites on websites or website contents of INVESTMENTSECURED, in particular the integration or presentation of websites or website contents of INVESTMENTSECURED in a partial window (frame), is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of INVESTMENTSECURED,
- By posting content (in particular contributions or discussions) on the online brokerage platform, the user transfers to INVESTMENTSECURED all necessary, temporally and spatially unlimited and irrevocable rights to the content for use in all media, in particular print, online (e.g. Internet) and / or mobile (e.g. mobile phone, smartphone, tablet) media, including the right to store, adapt, change and make the content publicly accessible. This also applies beyond the end of the license agreement. A claim of the user for deletion of the content set by him exists only if there is an important reason for this.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Investmentsecured and its licensors.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Investmentsecured.
Investmentsecured has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Investmentsecured shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Germany without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
XIV. Final Provisions
- These General Terms and Conditions and all legal relationships between INVESTMENTSECURED and the investors are subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention. The exclusive place of jurisdiction is, as far as legally permissible, Alzey (seat of the Investmentsecured GmbH). The contract and business language is German.
- Should individual provisions of these terms and conditions be or become invalid, ineffective or unenforceable, the validity of these terms and conditions shall not be affected. In this case, the contracting parties are obliged to replace the void, ineffective or unenforceable provisions with those which come closest to the purpose pursued by the void ineffective or unenforceable provisions in a legally permissible manner. The same applies to the case of any legal loopholes.
At Krag 80,
At Krag 80,
As of 01.01.2020